'The perfect fit is just a phone call away.'
When do you call Watson's?
When you notice one of the issues below on your horse, it might be due to a poorly fitting saddle. A quick and simple solution to rule out any influence of your saddle is to have it checked by a certified saddle fitting consultant.
• Bucking, rearing and balting
• Ears back or biting when brushing back
• Ears back or biting when being girth up
• Not wanting to roll or can't rollover
• Back sores
• White hairs
• Muscle waste under the saddle
• Problems with changes
• Difficulties in transitions
• Reluctant to collect
• Refusing fences